English Language Challenges

 Well first i’m feel unmotivated this two years but is because the pandemic context and a lot of things that happend in this time so i can’t learn too much, and it wasn’t too different that the english learing in the highschool,about the blog their was interesting but the same point i could enjoying anything i miss the presential class and meet my classmates and teacher

I think that i need to practice more my listening and speaking.I try to listening youtubers in english but the speaking i don’t know how i gonna practice because i’m too shy to sing or anything, i should like to speaking with people who speak in english , have the experience out of the classroom because i think that is not the same and maybe i could learing more, or something

In this last days i only use my low english skill only to see tiktoks or makeup tutorial  i don’t know how use in other situation and is so sad because i like to level up my speaking skill, it’s shamful how i speak english, i could read and understand english but my speaking is sooo bad

Maybe i could take some cfg or private class if i need use speaking skill in the future but i wish don’t do it because i want to learn other languagues, like russian because i think that is more interesting and at the same time is more difficult

.

Comentarios

  1. I feel u sister:( you are a amazing person, I love you💜 and we can practices english pronunciation together someday hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me too, the demotivation is so much!! :C

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The same thing happens to me, I need to improve my listening and oral comprehension of English :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever