My Future Job

my kind of job is, a job without worker exploitation and with a good and friendly atmosphere but with not so much people because so much people make me so nervous  but on the other side i don't care if my work is outdoors or indoors, but is i need travel sometimes could be perfect for me. In the actually,i'm study pshychology and i want forense psychology, and i want specialize criminalistic or support to victims or both, so this  is a normally a indoor work but i really don't care i will be happy if i could help people, maybe i move to other city to work because i want living in another town,maybe Valparaiso, this is because i don't like santiago, but other city's with ocean or forest or more nature, is wonderfull and interesting for me. About the salary, i don't expected so much because normally psychology isn't  good pay and i don't  know how much can win a forense psychology and i don't think of this so much.

the most important to me is my evolution like person and in my enviroment in my profesional career, i don't want childrens and i don't think about marry so i'm gonna spend my time in my happiness and be a better version of me and in my independence 




Comentarios

  1. It is very interesting! You will be a great professional

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think your aspirations in your life aree really amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, how interesting what you want to do!
    I hope you make it uwu <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it's great to look for the best version of you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope you can move to another city and fulfill your dreams, success <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Good. Here are some corrections: ...but if I need to travel it could be perfect. You don't say in the actually, just use actually. I want to study forensic, not forense. I want to specialize in..... My evolution as a person or my personal evolution and my professional career environment or the environment in my professional career.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges