A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

in this semester i feel unmotivated because i really miss the social life, see physically my friends and teachers, i want to cry thinbking about this, this years had very beautiful  moments personally but it's not the same i try to feel motivate but i can't, i feel so sad i want to see every day my friends i want to meet teachers and talk with them. I'm can't say what i do in class because i can only listening and answer some questions, i can't do so much more...

i like the class called procesos basicos de aprendizaje it's interesting understand the basic about how we work, how we relate with the others and the consequences when this process are failed and what we can do to fix this situations, i think that this it's essencial out of classrom this could be helpfull in the day by day,  but it's not the same i like participate and discuss in class but i can't do online because my pc it's so bad and the sound is horrible, i realle wish that pandemic finish coming 



Comentarios

  1. I think the same it is so sad not being able to go to face-to-face classes. And this topic sounds really essential

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!, it's really horrible to learn about such cool branches, like the course of basic learning processes, online and not being able to see our friends or talk to them in person :cc and like you I really want the pandemic to end once and for all.
    I send you a lot of strength and encouragement :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I feel the same about this online semester, it is very sad not to be able to meet and talk to your partners :( I hope that we can get back to te university soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also had a hard time too :(
    It's a fun subject but for me it is difficult:(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It was really hard for me to choose a favorite subject of this semester because I did'nt really enjoyed it at all and that's why all this horrible situation :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges