The best holidays ever

actually i dont have my best holidays memory ,and is not because i'm pessimist or something, is because always happend something bad or sad, before or after de journey.

but my last travel give me some  naturals landscapes so peaceful, i was in Temuco, in the house of my mother uncle, it wasn't funny (was really boring and uncomfortable) but i can know puerto Saavedra that is a beautiful town.

i stay in temuco and other towns one week and wish to go again with friends or my couple  because it was a nice city with beautiful  places but in that moment i felt so empy and sad and my company (my mom ) only think about she want and this is the reason because i couldn't did so much only eat and walk in the side that she wanted,  i couldn't even swin or see abandoned houses ( the town had so much abandoned  houses) 

so i would to go again but with friends so we can do things like explore, together 












Comentarios

  1. I hope you can go soon with friends, and have a nice memory of Temuco, which I love. 🤍✨

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I hope that one day you will have a perfect vacation and have a great time. I have never been to these places and I hope that if I go one day I can visit the abandoned houses.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I lived in the Temuco for years! Is a beautiful city and the nearly towns too! I would love to go there with you and our friends! I love you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you can go to those beautiful places again and enjoy them with the right people!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. great! Temuco is attractive to me

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Good post. Check the sentence structures. remember that you must use pronouns + subjects + verb + complement. Also, you must begin every sentence with capital letter and every time you use "I"
    In the third paragraph, I felt so empty and sad in the/her company (my mom)because the only things she wanted to do .........

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

English Language Challenges