dreaming out of my country

 In the future i want to do a postgraduate diploma in forensic psychological expertise in sex crimes because this topic is so interesting and specially for me,because is sadly is a normally event in our reality and i wish could fight against this. Maybe this is no related with this but i want to study out of the country too, if i will, i like to do this postgraduate in a schoolar exchange, and i will to do in Russia academy of science or any european or asian country because i'm interesting in their culture and they are very pretty country's. I think that i only take this risk if i go to live in this country,  i will hate do a postgraduate a distance because is not a real experience

Shutterstock

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can make that exchange you want and that you have a lot of professional success.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi fran, I hope you can get out of chile and study what you want to study. uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can make the exchange to do the postgraduate, success!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi fran , your postgraduate is very very interesting, I like your post<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges