mental health problems related to a lockdown


 

well my experience during the pandemic  and lockdown is  a  disaster, hahaha because my house is a very problematic place and with all of the context the situation get worse, so  i'm left my house, because i felt so bad in that place,but now i'm better but not of all because i had a lot of issues and problems, practically i'm living alone but at the same time y had to study and work,and for the lockdown y can't go out,see my firends or basically have hobbies.

Actually i don't do no thing to cope the lockdown because the university have me full and in my free times i'm go to work add to this i had depression and anxiety so is very difficult to me had motivation or feeling happiness or relax,everthing is so fast and i'm feeling so lonely,small and weakness i'm just trying not surrender hahaha 

and generally i'm felt bad for the jobless people, poor families and the kids that no have nothing to eat,  is very angry with the useless guberment that no have any good idea to manage this situation.

over all i wish that will can defeat the pandemic  and see and hug my friends, i'm have de hope that this is a near future ,and i hope that jobless can recover their jobs and everything  get better

my plans will had a normal university life,please.


Comentarios

  1. I feel the same friend u.u I expect that we can see and go out soon, I love you and you know that I'll be with you to whatever you need or want <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the problems at home are a big issue in this context :((

    ResponderEliminar
  3. count on me for everything, I understand you completely, it's very difficult!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Francisca, the pandemic has been very strong, I hope it passes soon and you can be better

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope things improve and you can feel much better in the future:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In your post you mix verb tenses, you never say "I'm felt", you say I felt.. Let's go by paragraph, in the first one, you say, I left my house....I'm better now, but not one-hundred percent, I have other issues. I have to work and study at the same time. Due to the lockdown, I cann't see my friends and enjoy my hobbies. (more direct way to express the same idea) Second paragraph, I don't do anything to cope with ....because between the university classes and work I'm busy all the time. I feel depressed and anxiuos therefore, it is hard to feel motivated or some happiness, or even relax...... Third paragraph, I feel bad for people who lost their jobs and kids that they do not have anything to eat.....It makes me angry.....government that doesn't have..... Fourth paragraph,I hope (not have de hope) .... in the near future. The last lane, should say "my plan is to have....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges