A country you would like to visit


when I was a little kid,i'm dream with travel around de world, and now i want it too haha,but i'm realistic too so my goals in the next years is going to study out of the country, exactly to Russia or  Switzerland, but if i can to go study in Amsterdam (in Netherlands) i could  die happy. This is because i love the melancholic and the history of this country and the design of their cities.

Amsterdam was the most poor city in the past,but now is  a bohemian city with a lot of culture,and history in their streets, also you could see how the people have a different point of view about the life. Maybe the things that is more interesting is about the design of their popular apartments, they have hooks in the outside to raise up the furniture when the people buy or when they are move  to another houe, this is because the apartments are very thin.

My motivation to go study in these countries is investigate the quality of life , in comparassion with chile and latinamerica , other goal if icould  is study and descover something in the neuropsychology area in these country because they have more technology and studies in these areas than Chile 





Comentarios

  1. HI!! I love your motivation to go there I think it's something that the world needs to realize the big differences that exist between different countries

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I hope you can live in those countries and improve the quality of life that you could have in Chile :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I like what you mentioned about their culture and history

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great, I was lucky enough to be at amsterdam airport.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi sweet that sounds cool! I hope your dreams come true, good luck<3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Only few problems like the use of capital letters, e..g. Chile, "I", and beginning of some sentences and paragraphs. Also, sentence structure and verb tense in the first sentence: I dreamed not I'm dream(ing)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges