A Photography you like

This photo make me fell so happy and nostalgic,because it's was the first time that i feel supported for others  and what a really friend mean. We took this photo with the timer of a cellphone in the Vicente birth day, the afternoon was so funny but, a unplanned moment made me feel so bad, i left the group in that moment because i'm don't liked cry in front of people, in my mind if i did it they gonna will laught of my, this is because i'm never cry in front of people, but this day they see it and they support me, and that was one of the moment most happy in my life because i never have real friends that don't laught of my when i cry 




Comentarios

  1. I remember that day. We had so much fun!!! You can ALWAYS count with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You looks so beautiful in that picture, I'd like to go that day. You are beautiful people!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad you found a good group of friends. Friends are the family what we choose:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a beautiful story there is behind that photo!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. To this day I regret not having been there, I always want to see you all the time, but there will be more occasions for that uwu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges