why did you choose your career?

Psychology? why?

When i was a little girl, i want to  be an history teacher, my dream was make class but when i grow i  noticed that , that was not my way, i really love history but it's kind a boring learning about that everyday, i want to learn about everything, that was my passion, but at the time i don't like everything , i hate the blood (this is because any career with blood wasn't a option), i hate maths and fighthing so i was very lost.

in my last years of highschool my teacher spoke us about the psychology, my eyes was shining and my mind blow up, a science that is not a science totally who want to understanding the mind and behavior, the questions that i asked myself like why we learn in x or y form and why we react to some object and food so different to others could be answer, a science that couldn't bore me.

My experience at the university it's going fine but, I'm feel anxiety too

In the future I want to be a forensic psychologist

I love psychology. 





Comentarios

  1. Psychology is a really beautiful career <3! Xoxo Flanos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Francisca! I'm glad you knew about the psychology career and knew it was for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love history and I hate blood too haha! Reegards

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges