Presentation

                          My autobiography


Hi everyone, mi name is Francisca Veronica (name of my mom) Cayupe (native last name ) Pezo 

actually i'm 19 years old , live in Santiago of Chile and i'm study psychology in the universidad de chile,this is my first year but is online because pandemic , yes i am sad but it's okay.

I'm living with my mother,my dad and my big brother and i have three cats (mantecas,salem y serafina) a old dog (harry poter) and two rats (flor y pondia) i love them so much. My parents have a restaurant and my brother studied foreign trade.

My hobbies are artistic makeup , playing videogames (like lol) and i'm volunteer for an animal rescue foundation,I really love animals and take care of them make me so happy.

so, this is all you can see my animals and my favorite hobbie in the next pictures, i wait your comments see you. 

bye <3











Comentarios

  1. hii fran !! i really love animals and i admire that you help them. I would love to meet your pets, they have very cute names

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Francisca! You are so lovely! I'm so happy to meet you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi fran, I don´t know anything about makeup but in the last photo your makeup look really artistic uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Francisca! I love that you care about the animals and help them, not many people do.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Fran, just like you I love animals very much, especially kittens, I found yours very tender. I also like to play video games like lolcito

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges