My favorite piece of technology

 My favorite piece of technology

I'm feel so indecisive about this because we are the generation that grow up with technolgy, so after thinking about it i've decided that the internet it's the winner of technology, because, without the internet, we don't have social medias, funny videos,online videogames or chat with friends (this last it's the most important reason in pandemic).

i'm use the internet since i was a little girl (eight years) and until today i use the internet mainly to play videogames  and see youtube videos, i waste so much time in internet, maybe the half time of my everyday, and i like this because, the internet entertains me and make me laugh, makes me feel relax too when i feel so anxiety or stressed.

Internet it's so cool and i can talk with all my friends all part of the day, i think that my life would be so boring without internet because it's my principal hobbie, and helps me when i'm go out because i get lost easily so through the internet i can locate myself 








Comentarios

  1. Well, if this would be some kind of contest, you'd be definitely the winner!!! Internet is the main reason why we use a lot of technology pieces, so yeah, life would really boring without it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Internet has not occurred to me! As you say, the Internet is important to the technology we use today, I think it's because it's so common, that's why I hadn't thought about it! XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it is good to use the internet to entretain and distract yourself

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

The best holidays ever

English Language Challenges